DIGIULIO DIVELLA DELUCA DEFAZIO

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
babbsrhd
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Mar 2006, 00:00
Location: Georgia USA

DIGIULIO DIVELLA DELUCA DEFAZIO

Post by babbsrhd »

I am in search of information on the listed family names. They have connection to one another through Sant Angelo del Pesco. The families began their immigrations around 1909-1920. Anyone with any information?
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 2111
Joined: 31 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: USA

Re: DIGIULIO DIVELLA DELUCA DEFAZIO

Post by jcsm400 »

Hi babbsrhd,

Welcome to the forum.

In order to hekp you, we will need additional information.

Are you looking for information on family in the US or Italy?

Will need 1st names and approx. birth years & anything else you can provide.

Waiting to hear back.

jcsm
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
Post Reply