Curotto / Peperone - Advice on Searching Italian records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
tonyt071
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: 07 Jun 2019, 10:35

Curotto / Peperone - Advice on Searching Italian records

Post by tonyt071 »

I am asking for your advice once again - Domenica Curotto and Lotero Peperone had a son Giovanni Antonio b1870, in Lavaggi, Borzonasca. Lotero was a foundling who died the year his son was born in 1870, he was born 1833. His wife Domenica was born 1845. I have been through the Genoa, Borzonasca records on Family Search and found the death of Lotero and birth of Giovanni.

I have not found a marriage, presumed 1868-1870 or a re-marriage after 1871. I have not found Domenica’s sister Luiga or her father Angelo both mentioned in the records I found.

Looking on Antenati I can see broader records for Genoa but given Lotero was a foundling I was wondering whether there is another register I am missing or indeed an adjacent town like Mezzanego, Montemaggio (both mentioned) or set of church records (San Lorenzo, Chiavari) I need to locate.

Thank you for your advice
User avatar
Tessa78
Master
Master
Posts: 18381
Joined: 07 Sep 2009, 18:09

Re: Curotto / Peperone - Advice on Searching Italian records

Post by Tessa78 »

Related thread containing the records mentioned :-)

https://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/language/45691

T.
Post Reply