Looking for Blesilla Brignolo 1881–1944 BIRTH 1881 • Asti, Piemonte, Italy married to Angelo Poggio 1875–1953
BIRTH 21 AUGUST 1875 • Italy DEATH 1953 • Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States of America. Both emigrated to America about 1911 (Angelo) and 1913 (Blesilla) and settled in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA. Blesilla had a sister named Caterina Brignolo. Birth 1871 • Asti Provence DEATH 1935 • Pittsfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, USA
Caterina was married to Fillipo Nicola BIRTH 1864 • Asti, Italy DEATH 1939 • Pittsfield, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, USA.
I’ve been stuck for a long time. Blesilla also is related to a family of Brignolo that emigrated to California, USA
Brignolo Family - Asti Provence
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Brignolo Family - Asti Provence
Looks like records can be found here https://www.familysearch.org/search/cat ... 1196540-50
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
-
Kstratton17
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Sep 2019, 01:56
Re: Brignolo Family - Asti Provence
I have family that came to California in early 1900's. Brignolos. Bay Area.
Re: Brignolo Family - Asti Provence
I don't know if this may be of help, but knowing what I went though trying to locate my ancestors. I found out that I am a Brignole, from Liguria. Many times it was spelled Brignole (i)(o). Many of his relatives were from the Piedmont region. And some settled in California. It's worth checking out spelling variations.