Joining the Italian Military

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
MarcoAb3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 07 Aug 2019, 08:42

Joining the Italian Military

Post by MarcoAb3 »

Hello, I am an Italian citizen who has lives in Canada all his life. I am 27 years old and speak rather poor Italian at this point.

I am curious if anyone has relevant information on joining the Italian military — reading and comprehension requirements, maximum age, etc.

I would love to move back to Italy; however, I have no career prospects at this point. Joining the Italian military would be a logical thing for me to do once I master the language.
Hence, why I am asking this question in this board - I cannot read Italian well enough to properly understand their national recruitment website.

My main concern is that I am already too old at 27. Does anyone have credible information in regards to joining?

Thank you,
Marco
Post Reply