Can someone provide a step by step for declaratory judgement in NYC?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Mdowd35
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Aug 2019, 17:36

Can someone provide a step by step for declaratory judgement in NYC?

Post by Mdowd35 »

Hello,

The last piece I need for JS is a non line birth certificate which doesn’t exist. I’m going to need to make a declaratory judgement. Looking here and in the FB group the only files and examples all relate to name and date discrepancies. Does anybody have a template and maybe a step by step process of how to petition for a declaratory judgement of no birth certificate and how to efile this? I just need my GGM birthdate declared.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Post Reply