Amend a 1903 Naturalization document in USA - How Do I?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
Clovis
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 16 Dec 2019, 21:59

Amend a 1903 Naturalization document in USA - How Do I?

Post by Clovis »

I need to have my GGF Salvatore Izzo 1903 USA Naturalization document amended to his birth name in Italy - Sabato Izzo.

Has anyone here had to perform this task for their dual citizenship 1948 lawsuit?

If so, please describe your process. What USA government office did you contact? Did you need the help of a attorney? If so, which attorney did you use?


Thank You for any information on this process
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Amend a 1903 Naturalization document in USA - How Do I?

Post by Italysearcher »

Usually a document from Italy saying that Salvatore Izzo is the same person as Sabato Izzo is sufficient.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Post Reply