mler wrote:Ciao Francesco,
Most of us here are trying to figure out a way of getting Italian citizenship, so we're not too familiar with the process of getting American citizenship. I'll try to do some research for you. Some questions first.
Ciao mier, thanks to give me a reply soo fast
When your great grandparents were in NJ, did they become naturalized Americans?
I think so. One of the uncle of my father do a 2 World War as american, and he die in italy.
Your grandfather was born in Italy. Was your father born in Italy too?
Yes. My grandpa and my father and me too was born in italy.
Were any of your direct ancestors (mother, father, grandparents) born in the U.S.
That i know, only the uncles of my father are born in U.S.
You probably have cousins who are Americans. Have you contacted them about citizenship?
Yes, but i waiting for reply from 3 or more years... I think that he dont remember.
Maybe someone on this forum knows more about this than I do, but I promise to do some research for you.
Many many thanks mier. I try to googling but all the results are for US -> Italy. But i try here.
No need to apologize about your English. It's very good.
Eheheheheh maybe need to write and to speak more... I speak only spanish from 1 year. And i'm afraid that not remember nothing
I can wait

See ya.