Nicastro family
Nicastro family
Can anyone help me find email addresses for the Nicastro family that lives in San Giuseppe Iato, near Palermo. This is where my grandmother is from and I would like to make contact with my extended family. Does anyone know Providenza, Giuseppe, or Nicolo Nicastro? Thank you very much for any help! 
Re: Nicastro family
Hi Again.
I believe I answered your other post about these surnames. There is no complete online listing of email addresses. You may want to try the Italian phone listings (provided in your other post). Sometimes you get lucky and there is an email listing attached to a phone listing.
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
Good luck!
Nuccia
I believe I answered your other post about these surnames. There is no complete online listing of email addresses. You may want to try the Italian phone listings (provided in your other post). Sometimes you get lucky and there is an email listing attached to a phone listing.
http://www.paginebianche.it/index.html
Good luck!
Nuccia


