Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by JamesBianco »

My grandmother's sister Giovanna DaVia married Angelo PUCCIARELLI who apparently arrived in 1912 into Boston (according to Steve Morse's amazing index) Ancestry.com holds the original and I am not a member.

Could someone who is possibly a member help me with obtaining the original image? I am trying to establish the town of origin for Angelo, his daughter, my mother's cousin Doris would like to be sure of his native town.

here is what I know:

5. GIOVANNA ADELAIDE "LENA"4 DAVIA (Daughter of Massimo DaVia & Amelia Elizabetta DelFavero) was born 04 November 1900 in Prussia, and died March 1972 in Springfield, MA..

She married ANGELO PUCCIARELLI. He was born 16 August 1896 in Italy, and died September 1967 in Springfield, MA..

Children of GIOVANNA DAVIA and ANGELO PUCCIARELLI are:

i. MARY PUCCIARELLI, b. 07 January 1923, Springfield, Hampden, MA.; d. February 1981, Springfield, Hampden, MA..

ii.LINDA PUCCIARELLI, b. 06 September 1927, Springfield, Hampden, MA.; d. 1927, Springfield, Hampden, MA..

iii.DORIS PUCCIARELLI, b. 17 November 1931, Springfield, Hampden, MA..


Thank you so much :)

Jim Bianco
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by wldspirit »

Hi James.........is this the record you were looking for??
If so, will post using image shack......

Boston Passenger Lists, 1820-1943 Record
about Angelo Pucciarelli
Name: Angelo Pucciarelli
Arrival Date: 9 Sep 1912
Age: 19 years
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1893
Gender: Male
Ethnic Background: Italian (South)
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ship Name: Cretic
Port of Arrival: Boston, Massachusetts
Friend's Name: Viratezza Bemerdino
Last Residence: Italy
Microfilm Roll Number: 183

wldspirit
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by JamesBianco »

Yes! That's the one. Thank you so much.. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

Jim :)
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by wldspirit »

Will do my best to link...image shack has been a problem lately... :?
back shortly........
wldspirit
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by wldspirit »

Line 23, page one....

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6303/angelodt8.jpg

page two...........

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/7557/angelo2bh0.jpg

sorry so small.....anytime I try to enlarge imageshack hangs on me...... :?

wldspirit
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by JamesBianco »

I just noticed you posted the images, Thank you so much!!

I really appreciated your time, and I also can read them just fine.

What do you think the town of origin is? CAMPAGIANO? CAMPAGUNO?

hm....


Jim :)
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by wldspirit »

Ahhh..........you need suanj or mfjp for the reading.....I am terrible at deciphering the old handwriting..... :P

happy to have helped out........
DeLisa
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by suanj »

Campagnano di Roma town... kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
JamesBianco
Staff
Staff
Posts: 879
Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: Westfield, MA.
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by JamesBianco »

Thank you very much Suanj! I would never have figuered that out by myself.


:) Jim
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Angelo Pucciarelli 1912

Post by suanj »

:wink: suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply