Hello! This is my first time at this forum.
I was born in Argentina from an Italian mother, which gave me her Italian citizenship.
In August 25 2022 I went to live in Spain, and I want the Italian citizen's card (CARTA D' IDENTITÀ').
I want the version without "NON VALIDA PER L' EXPATRIO" field, and use it for EU traveling.
I've got an Italian passport renewed in 2021, and I went to live in San Sebastian de los reyes, Madrid, Spain.
How to get the "CARTA D" IDENTITÀ" (for citizens)
Re: How to get the "CARTA D" IDENTITÀ" (for citizens)
For citizens residing abroad registered with AIRE (Register of Italians residing Abroad; any italian citizen residing abroad is recorded in the AIRE register of his italian birth/residence commune or in commune who gives the italiancitizenship), the Electronic Identity Card can be requested at the pertaining Consulate of his residence. The release methods are indicated on the website https://www.esteri.it/it/servizi-consol ... _identita/
of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
more info:
For citizens registered in the Registry of Italians Resident Abroad (AIRE), the issue of the identity card can also be done by the consular office of the foreign state of residence which will have to request the necessary authorization from the Municipality of AIRE registration issue/renewal of the electronic identity card. In addition to the authorization, the Consular Office will be responsible for transmitting the data of the document issued to the municipality of AIRE registration, so that it can note them in the citizen's file and use them if necessary.
of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
more info:
For citizens registered in the Registry of Italians Resident Abroad (AIRE), the issue of the identity card can also be done by the consular office of the foreign state of residence which will have to request the necessary authorization from the Municipality of AIRE registration issue/renewal of the electronic identity card. In addition to the authorization, the Consular Office will be responsible for transmitting the data of the document issued to the municipality of AIRE registration, so that it can note them in the citizen's file and use them if necessary.
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

