Di Lucia/Biodello again

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
kita144
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: 14 Aug 2023, 00:47

Di Lucia/Biodello again

Post by kita144 »

Hello
I am trying to confirm parents of 2 people-and I have gotten a great response from here but see another marriage record with different names.

First question-is Antonio Natale di Lucia the same as Antonio Di Lucia? (1804-1859 about)
I have his father as Andrea di Lucia (b about 1775)
His mother as Maria Rose Morale (b about 1777) They were married April 25, 1775 San Felice, Prezenaro, Caserta? There is another mother listed as Anna Maria D'Angelo from someone on here...wondering where the confusion might be and am I wrong in the mother being Maria Rose?

Antonio Natale di Lucia married Angela Biondillo Nov 23, 1827 in San felice Cancello, Caserta. I am also trying to confirm her parents were Libero Biondillo and Grazia Manna but a, having trouble finding anything else on them.

The child from Antonio Di Lucia and Angela Biodillo I am following is Domenico di Lucia (b about 1840) father of Rachela.
Maybe none of this is confirmable-but would love some clarification on parents
thank you!
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Di Lucia/Biodello again

Post by mmogno »

kita144 wrote: 24 Oct 2023, 19:53 Hello
I am trying to confirm parents of 2 people-and I have gotten a great response from here but see another marriage record with different names.

First question-is Antonio Natale di Lucia the same as Antonio Di Lucia? (1804-1859 about)

I have his father as Andrea di Lucia (b about 1775)
His mother as Maria Rose Morale (b about 1777)
They were married 27 Dec, 1798 Parrocchia di San Felice a Cancello
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cat=414629

There is another mother listed as Anna Maria D'Angelo from someone on here...wondering where the confusion might be and am I wrong in the mother being Maria Rose?

Antonio Natale di Lucia married Angela Biondillo Nov 23, 1827 in San felice a Cancello, Caserta. I am also trying to confirm her parents were Libero Biondillo and Grazia Manna but a, having trouble finding anything else on them.
Marriage
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 34/03kZjZ0

Processetti 304-315
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 76/wQxlD80
Antonio Natale di Lucia was born on Dec 25, 1799 to Andrea an Maria Rosa Mormile.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 76/0n2XZe0
Angela Biondillo was born on Apr 8, 1804 to Libero and Grazia Manna.
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 76/wEA2JWw
Maria Rosa Mormile passed away on Jan 2, 1824. She was 45 yo, daughter of Francesco
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 76/Lox2ZA5

The child from Antonio Di Lucia and Angela Biodillo I am following is Domenico di Lucia (b about 1840) father of Rachela.
Domenico di Lucia was born on Nov 11, 1840
https://antenati.cultura.gov.it/ark:/12 ... 15/LoxzaX5

Maybe none of this is confirmable-but would love some clarification on parents
thank you!
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
kita144
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 51
Joined: 14 Aug 2023, 00:47

Re: Di Lucia/Biodello again

Post by kita144 »

That is great! That confirms our information and can be added to the tree. I appreciate the clarity re: the mother-very helpful!
Post Reply