Finding birth certificates

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
rociosg
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 10 Jan 2024, 14:58

Finding birth certificates

Post by rociosg »

Hi! I'm in need of some help, I am trying to find out more about my heritage but my familys knowledge stops at my great grandfather, who was Italian. He emigrated to Argentina, which is where my family currently lives, but all we have is his birth year and aproximate place of birth ( Génova). We dont even have a death certificate. Does anyone know where I can look for his birth certificate? Thank you in advanced !
afecad
Elite
Elite
Posts: 341
Joined: 09 Sep 2020, 21:34
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Finding birth certificates

Post by afecad »

Post Reply