General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
-
suanj
- V.I.P.

- Posts: 15251
- Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
- Location: Molise region, Italy
-
Contact:
Post
by suanj »
ciao sono momentaneamente indisposta sarò tra voi nel più breve tempo
possibile.
hello everyone, I can't be on line for a few days, I'll be with you
again pretty soon.
ciao
bye
suanj

Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
-
wldspirit
- Staff

- Posts: 5606
- Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
- Location: U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by wldspirit »
Hi Suanj......
all is well????
Baci,
Lee
-
ricbru
- V.I.P.

- Posts: 1874
- Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: TRENTO - ITALY
-
Contact:
Post
by ricbru »
Lee,
suanj just told me she is ok, she is moving out, in a few days she'll be with us again
bye Riccardo
-
wldspirit
- Staff

- Posts: 5606
- Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
- Location: U.S.A.
-
Contact:
Post
by wldspirit »
Ok.....just wanted to make sure all is well.......I knew she was moving,
but thought she had already done so.
Hugs,
Lee