How do I find who someone traveled with on a ship?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Nazaro1970
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 25 Aug 2024, 17:25

How do I find who someone traveled with on a ship?

Post by Nazaro1970 »

Hi all. What is the easiest way to find out who traveled with my great grandfather on the Iniziativa which arrived in New York 04/02/1891? His name was Pellegrino Nazzaro. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: How do I find who someone traveled with on a ship?

Post by Farassino »

Apparently Pellegrino from Atripalda was the only one with the surname Nazzaro travelling on that ship. Do you know the name of his wife?
http://www.ciseionline.it/portomondo/De ... ?id=540920
Post Reply