Joseph B. Shano, Sr.

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
Soundguy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 29 Aug 2024, 20:18

Joseph B. Shano, Sr.

Post by Soundguy »

Greetings,

I am totally overwhelmed by the vast about info on this site. I have never done a search like this before. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated! I am trying to trace my Grandfather’s heritage back to Italy 🇮🇹. By doing so I hope to obtain Italian citizenship! His name was Joseph B. Shano, Sr. He lived in Plaquemines Parish, LA. His wife’s name was
Glady’s Hotard Carlton. Growing up I assumed he was of Cajun decent, but I recently was told he was actually was Sicilian. This piece of information started me on my quest!
Thanks in advance for any assistance that you might be able to provide!

Sincerely,

Robert Honea
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Joseph B. Shano, Sr.

Post by Farassino »

Hi Robert,

If you’re still around give us a sign.
I might have found something.

Regards
Post Reply