Trying to findo info on LEPRIGUANO, Italy. Near Rome?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
mikedeg1
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 15 Nov 2006, 00:00

Trying to findo info on LEPRIGUANO, Italy. Near Rome?

Post by mikedeg1 »

The town of Lepriguano is no longer called by that name. It changed sometime after 1914. My great grandfather was from there. I just want to know what the town is now called. Years ago I found an article on the history of the town and the name change, but now google comes up with nothing! Hard to believe. Anyone have any info? Looking for surname of Degli Effetti. Thanks!
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Trying to findo info on LEPRIGUANO, Italy. Near Rome?

Post by suanj »

mikedeg1 wrote:The town of Lepriguano is no longer called by that name. It changed sometime after 1914. My great grandfather was from there. I just want to know what the town is now called. Years ago I found an article on the history of the town and the name change, but now google comes up with nothing! Hard to believe. Anyone have any info? Looking for surname of Degli Effetti. Thanks!
LEPRIGNANO correct spelling, and currently is called CAPENA.. here the Leprignano story and the website of Capena town in Roma province... currently the Degli Effetti surname are in this towns regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Post Reply