mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
I had heard that state archives Trapani is working on getting records online But what about churches ?
i am looking for Melchiore tubbiolo e giacama di bono - births 1655 approx and marriage approx 1675 and birth of son marianno born about 1676.
Thanks for help
Best
Linda
i am looking for Melchiore tubbiolo e giacama di bono - births 1655 approx and marriage approx 1675 and birth of son marianno born about 1676.
Thanks for help
Best
Linda
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
This is the main source for church records:
https://www.italianparishrecords.org/se ... ia/trapani
It seems there's nothing about Mazara.
https://www.italianparishrecords.org/se ... ia/trapani
It seems there's nothing about Mazara.
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Linda
I just quickly found death record for two Melchiorre Tubbiolo in SM, but I think they’re both young children. Ages are difficult to read due to their condition.
The first one is image 100, dated Oct 14, 1698. He was the son of Mariano. Age at death may be about 10 months. Not even 100% sure about folio number. Looked like f60 in index, but I don’t think second digit is correct. 4th down on left page.
The other record is dated June 29, 1703. folio 93. Image 103. Also son of Mariano. Age could be about 1 year. Right page, 3rd record down.
Don’t see any in deaths 1724 to 1728, but that’s all I can do now.
Erudita
I just quickly found death record for two Melchiorre Tubbiolo in SM, but I think they’re both young children. Ages are difficult to read due to their condition.
The first one is image 100, dated Oct 14, 1698. He was the son of Mariano. Age at death may be about 10 months. Not even 100% sure about folio number. Looked like f60 in index, but I don’t think second digit is correct. 4th down on left page.
The other record is dated June 29, 1703. folio 93. Image 103. Also son of Mariano. Age could be about 1 year. Right page, 3rd record down.
Don’t see any in deaths 1724 to 1728, but that’s all I can do now.
Erudita
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Thanks Pippo,
Any word if they are digitizing currently Mazara
Thanks Erudita,
Best
Linda
Any word if they are digitizing currently Mazara
Thanks Erudita,
Best
Linda
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Erudita
Archdiocese agrigento- birth SMB sister Giacoma Tubbiolo was born october about 14th 1702 so melchiore needs age deciphered if possible.
I looked at Giacoma's birth again and i did not see melchiore born at same time. folio 169 top right lecto
Best.
Linda
Archdiocese agrigento- birth SMB sister Giacoma Tubbiolo was born october about 14th 1702 so melchiore needs age deciphered if possible.
I looked at Giacoma's birth again and i did not see melchiore born at same time. folio 169 top right lecto
Best.
Linda
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Lindalindamauer wrote: 11 May 2026, 01:15 Erudita
Archdiocese agrigento- birth SMB sister Giacoma Tubbiolo was born october about 14th 1702 so melchiore needs age deciphered if possible.
I looked at Giacoma's birth again and i did not see melchiore born at same time. folio 169 top right lecto
Best.
Linda
The record is for a male named Giorgio Melchione. Dated Oct 15, 1702. Born today to Mariano Tubbiolo and Anna Gulotta, spouses. No ages for the parents. In church records, usually age or approximate age appears only in death records for the deceased. I’ve never seen ages in church baptism or church marriage records.
Godparents were Paolo Carlino and Caterina Morreale.
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Erudita,
Thanks
I will go look as that makes sense that they were twins.
That is what i was trying to verify.
Gestation is approx. 40 weeks and there were not 40 weeks at time of Melchiore's death.
That is why i was looking for his birth.
Thanks much
Linda
PS.
i went to the record on the previous page and i do not see Giacama tubbiolo.
So- does that mean Giacama does not exist and it is Giorgio all this time?
I am very confused now as i looked on Family search and Giacoma PQMZ-S6M is married and has 2 children.
I am now guessing that her birth date has not been found yet and that the birthdate assigned to her is really Giorgio Melchiore.
Thanks
Linda
Thanks
I will go look as that makes sense that they were twins.
That is what i was trying to verify.
Gestation is approx. 40 weeks and there were not 40 weeks at time of Melchiore's death.
That is why i was looking for his birth.
Thanks much
Linda
PS.
i went to the record on the previous page and i do not see Giacama tubbiolo.
So- does that mean Giacama does not exist and it is Giorgio all this time?
I am very confused now as i looked on Family search and Giacoma PQMZ-S6M is married and has 2 children.
I am now guessing that her birth date has not been found yet and that the birthdate assigned to her is really Giorgio Melchiore.
Thanks
Linda
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Linda
I just went through the baptism indices for the Latin name Jacoba, but no Tubbiolo. Anyway, I have to do something with my husband now, so I can’t do anything more with this today.
Erudita
I just went through the baptism indices for the Latin name Jacoba, but no Tubbiolo. Anyway, I have to do something with my husband now, so I can’t do anything more with this today.
Erudita
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Hey Erudita,
Thanks!
Best
Linda
Thanks!
Best
Linda
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
Linda
I just found a Jacoba Tubbiolo born in SM to Mariano T and Anna Lucito dated Dec 14, 1707, but the birth took place on the 13th. It’s image 397, folio 313 recto-right, 2nd record. Also I’ve been having an issue with the diocese website getting the images to load both on my computer and iPad. It’s very frustrating and time consuming.
The name is easy to miss in the index because of the condition of the index.
Erudita
I just found a Jacoba Tubbiolo born in SM to Mariano T and Anna Lucito dated Dec 14, 1707, but the birth took place on the 13th. It’s image 397, folio 313 recto-right, 2nd record. Also I’ve been having an issue with the diocese website getting the images to load both on my computer and iPad. It’s very frustrating and time consuming.
The name is easy to miss in the index because of the condition of the index.
Erudita
-
lindamauer
- Master

- Posts: 1002
- Joined: 12 Mar 2017, 03:49
Re: mazara del vallo trapani kingdom of naples
thanks Erudita,
Best
linda
Best
linda