I am having trouble reading the names. Joseph's baptismal says his parents are Leonardo and Giuseppa but this marriage record doesn't seem to say that. It is record #781. Wondering if I have the correct records. Also his baptismal says 1699 and this record is 1700. I hope ya'll don't mind but I am including the link to his baptismal. 2nd record on the left hand side. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Mary
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=2046915
Help with translation of marriage record for Joseph Grizzaffi
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with translation of marriage record for Joseph Grizzaffi
Excuse the baptismal post. I got it confused with someone else but would appreciate a translation of the marriage record.
Re: Help with translation of marriage record for Joseph Grizzaffi
#781
13 June 1700.
Groom: Giuseppe Grizzaffi, the legitimate and natural son of the late Giuseppe and the living Leonarda Grizzaffi, formerly husband and wife, never previously married, of this parish.
Bride: Antonia Viola, the legitimate and natural daughter of Antonino and Francesca Viola, husband and wife, never previously married, of this parish.
13 June 1700.
Groom: Giuseppe Grizzaffi, the legitimate and natural son of the late Giuseppe and the living Leonarda Grizzaffi, formerly husband and wife, never previously married, of this parish.
Bride: Antonia Viola, the legitimate and natural daughter of Antonino and Francesca Viola, husband and wife, never previously married, of this parish.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
Slava Ukraine! 
תחי ישראל
-
italian059
- Master

- Posts: 955
- Joined: 10 Jul 2011, 21:36
Re: Help with translation of marriage record for Joseph Grizzaffi
Thanks so much, mmogno. Really appreciate all your help.