Muro Lucano, Bianchini Family
-
JBennett410
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 06 Jul 2026, 22:34
Muro Lucano, Bianchini Family
Hello! I am planning a trip to Italy next summer and I would like to see where my Great-Grandfather Carmine Bianchini lived prior to coming to America. I have found a lot of information through some internet searching, but if anyone has any Bianchini or Alteri (Carmine's mothers maiden name) ties, I would love to connect. Thank you so much!
-
AngelaGrace56
- Master

- Posts: 8078
- Joined: 16 Oct 2012, 10:54
Re: Muro Lucano, Bianchini Family
Hello
You may find the following link interesting if you haven’t already seen it:
https://murolucanogenealogy.com/
If you already have any civil records pertaining to your Great-Grandfather Carmine Bianchini, you can post them here and we can take a look at them for you, as often they will include an address of where the particular event took place.
What a lot of people find helpful is Facebook Groups to connect with family and/or people researching the same names as you are. You could research to see what is available for Muro Lucano. Otherwise you could try a general group called “Basilicata Genealogy” which covers the region of Basilicata and is very active. It’s a private group. For some reason I can’t link you to it.
You might find the following public group interesting where old images of Muro Lucano are shared: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=f ... o%20lucano
Best to you with this. (Sorry, I don't h ave any Bianchini or Alteri in my history.)
Angela
You may find the following link interesting if you haven’t already seen it:
https://murolucanogenealogy.com/
If you already have any civil records pertaining to your Great-Grandfather Carmine Bianchini, you can post them here and we can take a look at them for you, as often they will include an address of where the particular event took place.
What a lot of people find helpful is Facebook Groups to connect with family and/or people researching the same names as you are. You could research to see what is available for Muro Lucano. Otherwise you could try a general group called “Basilicata Genealogy” which covers the region of Basilicata and is very active. It’s a private group. For some reason I can’t link you to it.
You might find the following public group interesting where old images of Muro Lucano are shared: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=f ... o%20lucano
Best to you with this. (Sorry, I don't h ave any Bianchini or Alteri in my history.)
Angela