Quick links
Unanswered topics
Active topics
Search
FAQ
Login
Register
Board index
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Search
www.ancestorsonboard.com
General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
Post Reply
Search
Advanced search
1 post • Page
1
of
1
VaDeb
V.I.P.
Posts:
1302
Joined:
06 Oct 2003, 00:00
www.ancestorsonboard.com
Quote
Post
by
VaDeb
»
10 Mar 2007, 19:47
Is there anyone on this forum that has a subscription to this website and is willing to do a look up for me?
http://www.ancestorsonboard.com/
If so, I will post entry that I need.
Thanks,
Debbie
Top
Post Reply
1 post • Page
1
of
1
Return to “Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy”
Jump to
Italian Genealogy
Locations in Italy
Italian History & Culture
Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Genetic genealogy
Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy