Mike
Wills.
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
Wills.
Does anyone know anything on probate and will records? How would I look things like that up, get a copy, etc. Any info would be nice. Thanks
.
Mike
Mike
Re: Wills.
Mike,
I believe you'd have to mail a request or make a request in person at the court in the correct jurisdiction for those types of records. I'm not sure what, if any, identification you would need. Here's the Queens County address and phone number. Best to call first to determine if they have the type of documents you're looking for, what their hours are, what identification is needed and what costs would be involved.
Surrogate's Court, Queens County, Record Room
Supreme Court Building, Room 700
88-11 Sutphin Boulevard
Jamaica, NY 11435
(718) 520-5051
A presto,
Biff
I believe you'd have to mail a request or make a request in person at the court in the correct jurisdiction for those types of records. I'm not sure what, if any, identification you would need. Here's the Queens County address and phone number. Best to call first to determine if they have the type of documents you're looking for, what their hours are, what identification is needed and what costs would be involved.
Surrogate's Court, Queens County, Record Room
Supreme Court Building, Room 700
88-11 Sutphin Boulevard
Jamaica, NY 11435
(718) 520-5051
A presto,
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
- MikeSavoca91
- Staff

- Posts: 192
- Joined: 23 Jan 2007, 00:00
- Location: ny
