I know that I have seen some references to obtaining jure sanguinis while in Italy, but can't seem to find them now. My wife and I have a one way ticket on June 4th 2007. Right around the corner. Due to troubles at consulates and work visas falling through, the only feasible way to stay in Italy is to bring all of my documents to Italy and apply for the permesso di soggiorno in order to get the permesso per atessa di citadinanza. We have only seen a couple of success stories on this route. I am a brewer and I have acouple of leads at brewpubs in Tuscany, and Liguria. Of course, at this point I would have to travel to Italy, make contact, get hired, fly back to LA in order to finish up a work visa, then fly back. Not the most appealing notion. Any one have advise or stories about applying for jure sanguinis while in Italy? Any help would be endlessly appreciated.
Justin Rizza
jure sanguinis in Italy
- buzzinrizza
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 03 Jun 2006, 00:00
- Location: Seattle Washington,USA
Re: jure sanguinis in Italy
Good outline here, written by Expats already living the good life in Italia......and have more experience with the process.....
http://www.expatsinitaly.com/citizenshi ... italy.html
wldspirit
http://www.expatsinitaly.com/citizenshi ... italy.html
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
