Ciao,
I'm looking for someone who lives in piedimonte matese or knows someone who does and can tell me if this house still exists:
VIA MADDALENA 21
I'm DYING to know! It's is the address of my family before they came to the US a couple generations back. I would love to know if it's still there, and if so, where it is.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks,
Aliza
Voglio sapere se esiste ancora questa casa- indirizzo:
VIA MADDALENA 21, piedimonte matese
Piedimonte Matese- looking for a street
Re: Piedimonte Matese- looking for a street
I tried a search with Maporama. It gave many streets with religeous names beginning with'M', but not Via Maddalena... See below:
>CHECK HERE<
JUST CLICK ON THE 'ORANGE BUTTON' IN THE TOP L/H CORNER OF THE SEARCH PAGE TO DO THE SEARCH
>CHECK HERE<
JUST CLICK ON THE 'ORANGE BUTTON' IN THE TOP L/H CORNER OF THE SEARCH PAGE TO DO THE SEARCH
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"

