Sfaranda, Sicily
Sfaranda, Sicily
Since finding my wife's ancestor's home town of Sinagra Sicily, we noticed that there is a town just SW of it called Sfaranda. Since her ancestor's name is Faranda, we were wondering what connection there is if any. Would anyone know the history of this town?
Re: Sfaranda, Sicily
My name is Luisa and I grow up in Sfaranda approx 15miles from Sinagra town. I left Sfaranda when I got married and moved to Chesapeake, VA. Growing up in Sfranda, I heard a lot about the wealthy Faranda family, I don't recall all the details but I can find out from my family still living in Sfaranda.
luisa*
luisa*
Re: Sfaranda, Sicily
Sounds good Luisa. I am looking forward to any information you may have about the name "Faranda".My name is Luisa and I grow up in Sfaranda approx 15miles from Sinagra town. I left Sfaranda when I got married and moved to Chesapeake, VA. Growing up in Sfranda, I heard a lot about the wealthy Faranda family, I don't recall all the details but I can find out from my family still living in Sfaranda.
luisa*
Thank you!
