Mary Jo
Books for reference
Books for reference
I know that this might not be an easy thing to do, but I will throw it out there for discussion. So many books have been mentioned by various posters at different times. I try to copy titles when I see them,but I don't always always get to it. Then when I am ready to go to the library or the book store, I have to search through endless posts to find what I am looking for. Can we start a strand or have a database so that these titles are available in one place? 
Mary Jo
Mary Jo
Re: Books for reference
That's an excellent idea. I think we did start a thread once just for this..
I'm actually working on a page just for this but its taking longer than I thought it would.
Will keep you posted though.
I'm actually working on a page just for this but its taking longer than I thought it would.
Will keep you posted though.


