any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
- Guiseppe59
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 00:00
- Location: New York, NY
any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
Would like any info on the towns of Trivigno or Torremaggiore. Could not find out much on the web.
Re: any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
You may have already seen this site on Trivigno:
http://www.basilicata.cc/lucania/trivigno/index.htm
wldspirit
http://www.basilicata.cc/lucania/trivigno/index.htm
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Re: any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
And this one on Torremaggiore:
http://www.comune.torremaggiore.fg.it/
You can use Babelfish to translate webpages...not the best translation, but it will help enough to get you by if you are unfamiliar with Italian language...
wldspirit
http://www.comune.torremaggiore.fg.it/
You can use Babelfish to translate webpages...not the best translation, but it will help enough to get you by if you are unfamiliar with Italian language...
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
- Guiseppe59
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 15 Nov 2007, 00:00
- Location: New York, NY
Re: any info on Trivigno or Torremaggiore?
Thank you!
Guiseppe59
Guiseppe59
- Studiopatella
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 22 Aug 2008, 14:13
- Location: Torremaggiore (FG)
- Contact:
Re: any info on Torremaggiore
Hi Joseph,
if I can also recommend you
http://www.torremaggiore.com (good site on Torremaggiore)
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torremaggiore
http://www.astorremaggiorecalcio.it (soccer in Torremaggiore)
The link that has been sent you is of the Commune a little up-to-date site.
To understand better the life of Torremaggiore, recommends you to consult the suggested sites.
In these days the Historical Procession of Fiorentino is developed, a representation in custom of epoch.
I am an advisor of the job and I deal me with consultation to the firms as expert of job in Torremaggiore and in all Italy.
I also deal me with consultations to Italians to the foreign countries for dispatch practices in the center.
My site is www.studiopatella.it.
Hi
Luigi
if I can also recommend you
http://www.torremaggiore.com (good site on Torremaggiore)
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torremaggiore
http://www.astorremaggiorecalcio.it (soccer in Torremaggiore)
The link that has been sent you is of the Commune a little up-to-date site.
To understand better the life of Torremaggiore, recommends you to consult the suggested sites.
In these days the Historical Procession of Fiorentino is developed, a representation in custom of epoch.
I am an advisor of the job and I deal me with consultation to the firms as expert of job in Torremaggiore and in all Italy.
I also deal me with consultations to Italians to the foreign countries for dispatch practices in the center.
My site is www.studiopatella.it.
Hi
Luigi
Luigi Patella
advisor of the job
advisor of the job
