Dominic Juffrida or Guiffrida? Seaching for...
- Michelle123
- Newbie

- Posts: 6
- Joined: 25 Mar 2007, 00:00
- Location: USA
Dominic Juffrida or Guiffrida? Seaching for...
My grandfather came to the USA in about 1900. We use the name Yuffrida. I found out that he came from Catazarro, Reggio, Calabria. His parents were Michelangelo and Angelina. I have a manifest for Dominico Juffrida from S. Pierto, coming to NY but my relatives say that is not him. Searching for information.
Re: Dominic Juffrida or Guiffrida? Seaching for...
Hi ,
Giuffrida(not juffrida or yuffrida) is a common surname in Calabria and Sicily. The city is Catanzaro (Calabria)
regards
Giuffrida(not juffrida or yuffrida) is a common surname in Calabria and Sicily. The city is Catanzaro (Calabria)
regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
