Hi!
My name is Sussan and I am trying to found an address
Milan atheist Congress Street near King street effect.
I want to travel to Italy to this address, but I don't know this is correct.
Can you help me? God bless you.
I am trying to find a address, someone can help me
- sussanpatty
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Apr 2008, 06:19
Re: I am trying to find a address, someone can help me
There is only one street in Milano with the word 'congress' included and it is this one "Viale Congresso Cispadano". There is NO King street or Via King either.
Are you sure that the Milan you are seeking is in fact the Italian 'MILANO'?
Are you sure that the Milan you are seeking is in fact the Italian 'MILANO'?
If you think education is expensive - try ignorance!
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
"Gente di Mare Genealogy"
