Search found 7 matches

by dominic1000
09 Apr 2012, 14:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Musacco Name
Replies: 3
Views: 972

Re: Musacco Name

Thank you both, Buona and Guiseppe. This helps with the origin of the name. What about the the meaning of the name?

Steve
by dominic1000
08 Apr 2012, 15:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Musacco Name
Replies: 3
Views: 972

Musacco Name

I have for several decades attempted to find the meaning of my last name, Musacco. I recently bought a book from Amazon.com titled "The Musacco Name in History", which in its online advertisement stated it provided the meaning and origin of the name Musacco. However, the book published by ...
by dominic1000
07 Mar 2012, 18:27
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Questions????
Replies: 2
Views: 787

Re: Questions????

Your sister should be able to reference your file as it is the same consulate. Her daughter if not a minor may be able to apply with her. She should make the appointment for them both. They should be okay with the documents that you mentioned (have them bring copies of the documents you submitted j...
by dominic1000
06 Mar 2012, 14:49
Topic: Questions????
Replies: 2
Views: 787

Questions????

I recently received my passport from the L.A. consulate, which I shared in a previous post. I have a few questions, since my sister who lives in San Diego, CA did not complete her package to become an Italian citizen along with me. 1) What documents will she need, besides her BC and marriage certifi...
by dominic1000
01 Mar 2012, 23:11
Topic: Passport - L.A. Consulate
Replies: 0
Views: 605

Passport - L.A. Consulate

Hi Everyone, I received my Italian passport via FedEx this morning. :) :) I received a delivery attempt notice yesterday. So, it actually was available one week from my appointment at the L.A. consulate office last Wednesday. Having the passport in my possession makes all my efforts worthwhile. For ...
by dominic1000
23 Feb 2012, 21:18
Topic: It's Done!!!
Replies: 9
Views: 2305

Re: It's Done!!!

I recieved my Italian Passport this week!!! It was an incredible feeling to actually see it in person. Once again, I could not have accomplished this without the help from this forum. Thank you all so much for your input, guidance and support. Drew Congratulations, Drew. I applied for my passport y...
by dominic1000
16 Feb 2012, 22:52
Topic: Citizenship -- Los Angeles
Replies: 1
Views: 950

Citizenship -- Los Angeles

I received an email message on February 13th from the consulate in Los Angeles informing me that my Italian citizenship has been approved. I made my initial appointment around April 13, 2011, so the process took about 10 months. I have an appointment next week to apply for my passport. It is my unde...