Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Crolla

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Forte
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Looking for Forte, Matassa, Di Adamo, Gizzi, Capocci, Cr

Post by Forte »

Hi Jessica,

Good to hear from you although I am very sad to hear about Rosa. I am in touch with her daughter, Anna, and I am sorry to hear the news.

I am one of the Brighton Fortes and we knew Olimpio well. He was my sister's godfather and we used to visit Olimpio and Iolanda regularly. I think you also know my nieces Liz and Caroline.

Do please email me on paul.forte@btinternet.com and I can send you all the information I have on the family tree. It really is a tangled web but fun to look at, and it would be great if you could help fill in any gaps in your 'branch'.

Best wishes,

Paul
JessicaUK1984

Post by JessicaUK1984 »

I had lunch with Anna today, she said she had sent you loads and loads of death cards her mother had? Sounded interesting. My e-mail is jessicasfun@hotmail.com x
Forte
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Forte »

Hi Jessica,

I have emailed you some details and hope that you have received them. Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Paul
lauree

Post by lauree »

Hi,

I'm looking for informations about Vella and Forte families from Casalattico and more about Tarquino Vella and his wife Adela Forte and also their daughter Maria Felicia Vella who was born in Casalattico in 1872 she is my great grandmother.
In my family tree there is a lot of people and they came almost from Casalattico. So I hope, there is some cousins here.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

try telephone difrectory at www.paginebainche.it and put in name on left and town name on right and click CERCA for any frelatives you think may live there. =Peter=
~Peter~
lauree

Post by lauree »

Grazie mille Peter :)
Paul Mathews

Post by Paul Mathews »

Hello fellow family researchers, I too am searching my relatives, Cafolla, Mezza, Cirefice, Forte, Matassa, Di Aprile, Magliocco, Zuorro, Macari, Di Stefano, I have the distict pleasure to be in contact with my 2nd Cousin Ursula Mezza, and my 4th Cousin Paul Forte. My Italians hail from Casalattico and surrounding region. Am keen to get in contact with anyone who can help, and I say this with a please of course. Certainly do not mind putting my email on this message, it is paulmathews2@mail.com. Cheers, from Canada.
PeterTimber
Master
Master

Post by PeterTimber »

http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... earch.html

Get back when you have questions. =Peter=
~Peter~