Invitation to My Racalmuto Research Tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rp76226
Master
Master

Invitation to My Racalmuto Research Tree

Post by rp76226 »

Do you have ancestors that lived in Racalmuto, Agrigento, Sicily? On Ancestry.com, I have created a Public Tree (therefore if you are an Ancestry.com subscriber you can see it), that as its base, puts every Puma that I could find, whether related to me or not, or related to each other or not, that I could find along with spouses and children plus any ancestors or descendants that i could find for them. So the Tree has more than Puma names from Racalmuto on it. It has 2,466 people on it, of which, 1,084 are Puma, and another 39 are di Puma. The rest (or over half the Tree) has non-Puma names on it. Any Puma family on the Tree who are related to me, whether or not the surname is Puma, has that surname capitalized. I consider this my "Research" Tree, hoping that people on the Tree who are currently unidentified as my family, might someday be identified/linked to my family.

If you are interested in finding Racalmuto ancestors, I am willing to invite you to the Tree. To receive an invitation, you must first be an Ancestry.com member. I would need either your Ancestry.com "member name" or your email address (Ancestry.com's requirement) to invite you to the Tree. I am hoping that this Tree helps you find some of your ancestors, I am also hoping that some of you find ancestors whose surname is capitalized, meaning that we have a family connection, and that you notify me to discuss. Note that the Tree ends with Racalmuto family members, and does not track any American descendants of those Racalmuto ancestors for my and my family's privacy protection. Ron
carubia
Master
Master

Re: Invitation to My Racalmuto Research Tree

Post by carubia »

I would like to point out that while one probably needs to register with Ancestry to view trees one does not need to actually be a subscriber (i.e., you do not have to pay anything to view someone else's tree).
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

Then there must be a procedure to do that which I have yet to discover.
rp76226
Master
Master

Post by rp76226 »

By the way, the name of my public Tree is "Puma Families of Racalmuto, Sicily".