where to Find Birth Records

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
seanm123

where to Find Birth Records

Post by seanm123 »

I am trying to find the birth record of my grandmother I know she was from the pola region (now croatia i believe )
i do not have a place of birth but i know she was married and lived in Udine in 1947and i know her fathers name . Im stuck on where to go next
seanm123

Re: where to Find Birth Records

Post by seanm123 »

I now know that she was born in Pola on the 25th February 1920 her name was Erminia Runco Her fathers name was Guiseppe Runco
CatherineA

Post by CatherineA »

I am searching for the birth record of my Grandfather Paola Lipartiti, born on February 24, 1886 in Casacalenda, Italy and my Grandmother Maria Libera Calouri born on May 14,1894 in Casacalenda Italy. How do I go about this.Thanks
seanm123

Post by seanm123 »

the italian consulate in Croatia gave me the registry office details . they replied rather quickly saying they had no record of her. i will leave the address here in case someone finds it useful. I had hoped this wouldnt have proved an impossible task

Matični ured Pula
Pula, Starih statuta 7
Tel: 052 371 236
Fax: 052 371 237
E-mail: mupula@udu-istra.hr
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

CatherineA wrote:I am searching for the birth record of my Grandfather Paola Lipartiti, born on February 24, 1886 in Casacalenda, Italy and my Grandmother Maria Libera Calouri born on May 14,1894 in Casacalenda Italy. How do I go about this.Thanks
Index#69
1886 Feb 24th in the town of Casacalenda birth of Paolo Lipartiti son of Francesco Lipartiti age 30 farmer and his wife Carolina Di Lallo sidenote says he married Maria Libera Calouri 1914 Mar 9th in Casacalenda

PG LINK
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Index#143
1894 May 14 in the town of Casacalenda birth of Maria Libera Calouri daughter of Francesco Paolo Calouri age 38 farmer and his wife Maria Concetta Di Berandino sidenote says she married Paolo Lipartiti 1914 Mar 9th in Casacalenda

PG LINK
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty