pascal zuardi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
phil1959

pascal zuardi

Post by phil1959 »

Hi,

I'am trying to research a family member. His name is Pascal Zuardi born in 1926. His place of birth was potenza italy.I'am trying to find out who his parent where.Can anyone help me with this
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: pascal zuardi

Post by Tessa78 »

Welcome to the forum! :-)

Did Pascal immigrate to USA? If yes, where did he reside? Any details you can provide will help our search.

You can search the birth records yourself at the nearest LDS Family History Center. The Mormons have extensive microfilms which include the civil registrations (births, marriages, deaths) in Potenza from 1809-1910.
Use this link and scroll down to enter your zip code to find the nearest center. You must go to the center to request the film which costs $5.50 a month to rent. www.familysearch.org

T.
phil1959

Post by phil1959 »

not the usa. he lived in montreal canada from 1971 to present. went to school in Buenos Aires in 1955
tole

Post by tole »

phil1959 wrote:Hi,

I'am trying to research a family member. His name is Pascal Zuardi born in 1926. His place of birth was potenza italy.I'am trying to find out who his parent where.Can anyone help me with this
Zuardi is a very common last name in my byrthing place "Abriola" 20 km from Potenza. If Pascal could be a french way for italian Pasquale, I suppose you are talking about the son of Giuseppe Zuardi, son of Nicola Zuardi, emigrated probably in Argentina and then in USA. When Giuseppe at early 1900 lost the mother in Abriola, was only few years old and was hosted by a local family then in a boarding school. At about twenty reached his father i dont know if in Canada or Usa.
Pasquale spent some day in Abriola, when was about 20th. My cousin Rosa (now 80th) remembers that he was very nice and some one supposed to arrange a marriage with him.
Surely there are still various relatives of Pasquale in Abriola. Probably first or second cousins like Nicola Zuardi with one brother and one sister. Also my uncle Gerardo Pecchia (their grandfathers were brothers).
Hoping to be useful.
rgds
Tole
chgr44

Post by chgr44 »

PASCAL ZUARDI, I HAVE TO INFORMATION FOR YOU, IT'S VERY IMPORTANT !!!!!!! I LIVE IN MONTREAL, COMMUNICATE FOR ME , PLEASE !
THANK YOU
CHANTAL