My Greatgrandma

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Last
Veteran
Veteran

My Greatgrandma

Post by Last »

Hi Tessa, I have a letter from Comune di Montefusco
Stato Civile, c.a. Sig. Raffaele Panza
83030 MONTEFUSCO AV
Italy

The letter tells me all the names and dates of birth of all brothers and sisters of my Granpa Alesandro Parente. I have a copy of the ship manifest from Ellis Island, a picture of the ship also. I have recently with the help of a friend requested copies of birth and death certificate of all my granpa's brothers and sisters. So at this point I know my great grandpa's name and also my great grandma's name. I would like to find out more about my great grandparents, and maybe that could help me go further back in time. My Grandpa Parente came to America and along with his wife raised a family of 12 children. My father (Charles ) was the last child they had. I named after my father was the last grandchild born. My mom and dad did have another child (Mary), but she died at birth. My mom is now 84 years old and to this day it still bothers her that the baby died. I feel so bad for her. I have two children one 25 years old (Amy) and my son (Charles) soon to be 21 years old. I would like to get as much as possible on my family so I could pass the information along. So as you can see that is why I call myself LAST.
Parente, Camerlengo, De Iorio, Di Luca, Mirra, Mirro, De Stefano, De Spirito
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: My Greatgrandma

Post by Tessa78 »

I responded to your PM :-)

T.