Maria SS Assunta Parish address

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
darylltx

Maria SS Assunta Parish address

Post by darylltx »

PLease provide me the correct mailing address for the Catholic Church in Carini, specifically where the archives of the church records are. I have found my baptismal certificate of my relative, Angela Buzzetta, born Oct 21, 1884, but cannot find any marriage information to Leon Bruno. I dont have the year but in 1900 she would have been 16. and she immigrated to America in 1905, so the marriage must be between 1898-1905. Ive tried to look up indexes but none fits her with the exception in 1898 (she would be 14) and the actual page is missing page 51 from the my Carini resources page. Ive tried everything, now I want to try to write directly to the church where they hold all the archives. Angela's Father is Carlo Buzzetta and mother is Maria Amato.

Thank you

Daryll Bruno
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Maria SS Assunta Parish address

Post by Tessa78 »

darylltx wrote:PLease provide me the correct mailing address for the Catholic Church in Carini, specifically where the archives of the church records are. I have found my baptismal certificate of my relative, Angela Buzzetta, born Oct 21, 1884, but cannot find any marriage information to Leon Bruno. I dont have the year but in 1900 she would have been 16. and she immigrated to America in 1905, so the marriage must be between 1898-1905. Ive tried to look up indexes but none fits her with the exception in 1898 (she would be 14) and the actual page is missing page 51 from the my Carini resources page. Ive tried everything, now I want to try to write directly to the church where they hold all the archives. Angela's Father is Carlo Buzzetta and mother is Maria Amato.

Thank you

Daryll Bruno
Here are the addresses of the churches in Carini.
Your best best is the Mother Church (Chiesa Madre) - :-)

http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... i+%28PA%29

T.
darylltx

Post by darylltx »

Thank you T.

Daryll
Tessa78
Master
Master

Post by Tessa78 »

darylltx wrote:Thank you T.

Daryll
Glad to help! :-)

Do you have a civil birth record with a baptism notation on it?

T.