Atti di Morte

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
RosalindJones
Rookie
Rookie

Atti di Morte

Post by RosalindJones »

I want to find the above for my great grandfather and have been advised by a researcher here to write to the Commune in Mombercelli.

Can someone confirm if I just ask for the above document, giving the relevant dates etc? I have the index

Also, is this something that can be done by email? And also, in English?

And finally, I am trying to find out if there are living relatives in the town - is there a reliable way of finding this out?
Thank you
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: Atti di Morte

Post by Tessa78 »

RosalindJones wrote:I want to find the above for my great grandfather and have been advised by a researcher here to write to the Commune in Mombercelli.

Can someone confirm if I just ask for the above document, giving the relevant dates etc? I have the index

Also, is this something that can be done by email? And also, in English?

And finally, I am trying to find out if there are living relatives in the town - is there a reliable way of finding this out?
Thank you
There are 19 listings for Aresca in the Italian Phone Book residing in Momberelli
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... i+%28AT%29

You can write to one or more of these "potential" relatives :-)
Help with letter
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... etter.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives

T.
RosalindJones
Rookie
Rookie

Post by RosalindJones »

Can I also ask - is it The Mayor I should contact or the civil office?
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

If your researching Baldassare Agostino Aresca death record heres a email in Italian and translated in english

email:anagrafe.mombercelli@ruparpiemonte.it

SERVIZI DEMOGRAFICI
Piazza Alfieri 2
14047 Mombercelli (AT)
Italy
attn: Anna Barbero

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di morte o l’estratto completo dell’atto di morte di Baldassare Agostino Aresca

Gentilissima Signora,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Mombercelli. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di morte di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Baldassare Agostino Aresca
Nome e cognome del marito: Ada Alice Maria Burbage
Nome e cognome del padre: Giuseppe Aresca
Nome e cognome della madre: Luigia Galliano
Luogo di morte: Mombercelli
Data di morte: 1914 index#26
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

SUBJECT: photo request a full copy of the death certificate or complete extract of the death of Baldassare Agostino Aresca
Dear Madam,
My name YOURNAME I'm doing a research on my ancestors and I need information from your records. My ancestors came from Mombercelli. I would like to know more of them.
Thank you in advance you want to communicate the costs of reproduction and postal charges for acts of death of these people:
Name: Baldassare Agostino Aresca
Name and surname of her husband: Ada Alice Mary Burbage
Name and surname of the father: Joseph Aresca
First and last name of the mother: Luigia Galliano
Place of death: Mombercelli
Date of death: 1914 index # 26
If you do not have the records that match, you can provide the address where the archive in which the records can be found?
While waiting for his response to send cordial greetings.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
RosalindJones
Rookie
Rookie

Post by RosalindJones »

That is perfect - many thanks!