Marriage details of Teresa Bertoli (1870) & Angelo Del Mul (1868) Northern Italy 1890s

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Carris

Marriage details of Teresa Bertoli (1870) & Angelo Del Mul (1868) Northern Italy 1890s

Post by Carris »

Dear Forum

I have been trying to research my Italian grandmothers lineage (she was a WWII war bride) and am currently trying to solve the ancestry of her mother, a Constanza Ermedi b. 7th Feb 1892 in Udine. She was abandoned in a convent at birth and her given name is almost certainly that given to her by the nuns at the convent.

We have been successful in narrowing down one of her biological parents due to strong DNA analysis to one couple but are finding it tricky to gain more details about them.

They are.

Teresa Bertoli b. 3rd Aug 1870 in Udine, daughter of Ferdinando and Margherita Sigulin.
Angelo Del Mul b. 30th Apr 1868 in Cordenons, son of Giovanni and Guiseppa Celeprin.

They were cross referenced via three independent 1st cousins of my grandmother via her DNA analysis and subsequent lineage. It is quite clear that one of the two is the biological parent of my great grandmother.

I have been able to find out details of the births of their children, the earliest born in 1895. However I am looking to see if I can find marriage details of the above couple which thus far have bore no fruit via the standard online searches i.e. family search, ancestry, my heritage etc. If they were married prior to 1891 it would heavily suggest that the parent is Angelo whereas a marriage post 1891 would point the direction closer to Teresa.

We have also received useful data from http://www.friulinprin.beniculturali.it ... index.html

Is there anything I can be doing in addition to find more details of this couple?

Regards

Stephen (London, England)
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Marriage details of Teresa Bertoli (1870) & Angelo Del Mul (1868) Northern Italy 1890s

Post by suanj »

related topic and my replies and records found: http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/i ... logy/38500
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH