Rossetti Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Chris-

Rossetti Family

Post by Chris- »

Hello

First, sorry for my bad English...

Who can me help? I look for my family coat of arms. My inquiries to the responsible office in Senago (Milano) not answered...

My great-grandfather emigrated from Italy into Switzerland. I found the following data in its passport.

Rossetti Isaia Gaetano son of the Francisco and the Validi Ginditta, born in Senago on 4 May 1880.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Rossetti Family

Post by ricbru »

Chris- wrote:Hello

Who can me help? I look for my family coat of arms. My inquiries to the responsible office in Senago (Milano) not answered...

My great-grandfather emigrated from Italy into Switzerland. I found the following data in its passport.

Rossetti Isaia Gaetano son of the Francisco and the Validi Ginditta, born in Senago on 4 May 1880.
If you are looking for the coat of arms I suggest you this forum (in italian)

http://www.iagiforum.info/

bye Riccardo :lol:
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Rossetti Family

Post by suanj »

Chris- wrote:Hello

Hi, here you can see the Rossetti coat of arm and
another Rossetti family from Chioggia, also Rossetti from Craveggia
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH