Mandarino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Mandarino

Post by suanj »

Cognome
MANDARINO

Nome
GENNARO

Parentela

Stato civile
Celibe/Nubile single

Professione
JORNALERO

Religione
Cattolico

Porto d'imbarco
MARSELLA Marsiglia/Marseille France

Nave
LA FRANCE ship

Data d'arrivo
18-11-1886arrival date in argentina

Istruzione
Sa

[hr]
this is a gennaro mandarino, but born abt 1860.. and arrived in 1886
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
mandarino
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mandarino »

I was wondering...I'm thinking of acctually taking a trip to Italy myself to see if I have better luck. I'm seeking to find anyone who would be kind enough to meet me there and be a sort of translator and guide for me, since this would be my first time there. I would be seeking to land in Naples and work from there to Potenza and Cosenza. I'd like to spend about a week in Italy.

Please contact me via Private Message or email with details regarding any fees, etcetera.

Thank You In Advance,
V. Mandarino
Searching for Mandarino from the area of Basilicata, Italy. ♥
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Mandarino, 1 advice:
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
jcsm400
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by jcsm400 »

suanj wrote:Mandarino, 1 advice:
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj

Suanj is an expert & I have to agree with her that you won't find any records. You really need the town of origin in Italy to be able to find the correct records for your family.

Have a good trip if you go and enjoy the beauty of the country!

Keep us posted on your progress.

jcsm :)
Researching in San Vitaliano, Napoli, Italy & Armento, Potenza, Italy.
difre

Post by difre »

suanj wrote:Mandarino, 1 advice:

HELLO I ALSO AM DESCENDING OF VALENTINO MANDARINO AND AM HELPING TO TERESITA SHE THIS IN THIS SEARCH MANY YEARS BACK OF THE 2004 INCLUDING AN AUNT OF MY HUSBAND WHO WENT TO ALREADY LIVE TO ITALY RECORRIO ALL THE PARISHES OF BASILICATA AND WITH NEGATIVE RESULT HELLO I ALSO AM DESCENDING OF VALENTINO MANDARINO AND AM HELPING TO TERESITA SHE THIS IN THIS SEARCH MANY YEARS BACK OF THE 2004 INCLUDING AN AUNT OF MY HUSBAND WHO WENT TO ALREADY LIVE TO ITALY RECORRIO ALL THE PARISHES OF BASILICATA AND WITH NEGATIVE RESULT
difre

Post by difre »

[quote="jcsm400"][quote="suanj"]Mandarino, 1 advice:
you with a week here in Italy, well I believe that you cannot find... ... the last opportunity is to search in State Archive( POTENZA; MATERA; COSENZA) if they have some thing.. regards, suanj[/qu
AND TERESITA HAS THE MARRIED FILE OF VALENTINO THAT IS AS A FILE BOOK AND THE ONLY DATA THAT THEY CHANGE IS THAT IT SAYS BASILICATA PROVINCE AND IN SOME THE LAST NAME SAYS MANDARINI AND MANDARINO AND WE THOUGHT THAT PERHAPS IS NOT BASILICATA THAT IS AN ERROR THAT IN THOSE YEARS ALMOST ALL REGISTERED THEM OF BASILICATA HERE IN URUGUAY
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi, with this data is no possible to find something.... I remember by teresita contact that in the Valentino Mandarino marriage record was wrote Basilicata as birthplace.... no so much Gennaro Mandarino in the world, and are a Vicente Mandarino and Genaro son emigrated before of 1891 in USA; well normally in a family, and especially in the past time, the name of cousins was the same... if we can know more about the birthplace of this Genaro(Gennaro) perhaps we have some right idea...

New York Passenger Lists Record
Immigration
View Image Name: Genaro Mandarino
Birth: year - location
Birth: year
Birth: year
More: See all information...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4810 ... ino1bq.gif
I saved the copy, but no the date of arrival, so for me is no possible to find more, ... the spell of this first names, Vicente and Genaro is no in italian correct spelling, also if they are italian citizens, so i believe that this persons had a south american last residence, because Vicente and Genaro is spanish spell.. if some member look up the arrival date perhaps we can have some idea.. regards, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Post by wldspirit »

Hi Suanj.....here is the record............hope this link works, am trying out a new image hosting service......

http://usera.imagecave.com/leelee/genaro.jpg

hugs,
Lisa
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

wldspirit wrote:Hi Suanj.....here is the record............hope this link works, am trying out a new image hosting service......

http://usera.imagecave.com/leelee/genaro.jpg

hugs,
Lisa
Hi Lisa I read well in the last coloumne are wrote "in transit"? the date is 29 aug 1889, so this Genaro(Gennaro) was born abt 1871.. the port of departure is Caracas /Venezuela and the vessel's name is La Guayra.. so seem... it is not possible know more, but could be related...... thanks so much lisa, kisses, suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
difre

Post by difre »

VALENTINO MANDARINO/I I EMIGRATE TO URUGUAY 1870 ITS FIRST SON IS BORN IN 1882 WE THOUGHT I ENTER URUGUAY BY BRAZIL BECAUSE I TAKE ROOT IN A TOWN WITH BORDER TO BRAZIL IN THE ENTRANCE FROM PASSENGERS TO ARGENTINA ALSO HAS REGISTERED GENNARO MANDARINO BUT NONMAS DATA
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

yes I know this, the Argentina passenger was find by me... what we try of to make is to find a birthplace of some Gennaro mandarino, because this first name with this surname is so rare, and since in italy is usual that between cousins are same name, to find a birthplace of a gennaro( no your ancestor father), could be helpful for to have some idea about your ancestor.. only for this.. no more, your data about your ancestor is no helpful, because are so much Mandarino people and also Chiarelli people, and any trace could be helpful.. I know that your Valentino Mandarino was born in 7 may 1844, son of Gennaro and Anna Chiarelli; that was emigrated abt 188o, but when you don't have the province name almost, we can help you? if you know the Mandarinos italian birthplace emigrated in Brasil please say us..
suanj

suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
difre

Post by difre »

thanks do awhile speaks with teresita and she says to me that for years she I have been traveling to exact Brazil but to the city of uruguayana and livramneto Santana do and that she maintained a conversation there with a family MANDARINO inclusively they have a business that is called mandarino chiarelli but they were obstinate to offer information him.
In the city of uruguayana and Santana do livramento is famiias MANDARINO and CHIARELLI. I wait for this serves as aid
DIFRE
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

hmmmmmmmmmmm this is a good trace......... suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
difre

Post by difre »

suanj wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmm this is a good trace......... suanj
HELLO SUANJ SAYS TERESITA THAT I SEND A MAIL TO YOU WITH MAS DATA HOPEFULLY THAT HELP AND THE GAME OF VALENTINO BAPTISM CAN BE LOCATED .........AFFECTIONS TO ALL
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

difre, send me, but i already have the marriage record and no helpful for to find birthplace... if you have more records send me. suanj

Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH