MALGIOGLIO and RAPISARDI

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Buona
Rookie
Rookie

MALGIOGLIO and RAPISARDI

Post by Buona »

I am looking for any information about these family names. I'm told that we are from Miletello in Sicily. Is there a way of finding out if any relatives are still there?
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Hi Buona: are 3 town in Sicily of name MILITELLO.
1-Sicily region-Catania province(CT):Militello In Val Di Catania -
2-Sicily region-Messina province(ME):Militello Rosmarino -
3-Sicily region-Messina province(ME) :Sant'agata Di Militello

Which Militello interests? ?? :roll:
regards, suanj
opsss :oops: :
Malgioglio surname is present only in Militello in Val di Catania(1 person)http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... 3&cc=51600&
and Rapisardi surname is present only in Militello in Val di Catania(3 person)
http://paginebianche.virgilio.it/pb/cer ... a&x=55&y=6

:wink:
Buona
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Buona »

Hello Suanj,

Yes! Catania! All sorts of bells went off in my head as soon as I saw the name! I remember my grandmother talking about Catania when I was growing up. Is it considered proper to call on the telephone? I just want to find out more about my family. My grandmother and her sister were raised by the nuns (my great grandmother was a widow and she had gone to America to remarry) my grandmothers' brothers had been left with their maternal grandfather (that would be Rapisardi).

Thank you so very, very much - Regards, Buona
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by suanj »

Buona wrote:Hello Suanj,

Yes! Catania! All sorts of bells went off in my head as soon as I saw the name! I remember my grandmother talking about Catania when I was growing up. Is it considered proper to call on the telephone? I just want to find out more about my family. My grandmother and her sister were raised by the nuns (my great grandmother was a widow and she had gone to America to remarry) my grandmothers' brothers had been left with their maternal grandfather (that would be Rapisardi).

Thank you so very, very much - Regards, Buona
Task is convenient to write letter in Italian language to these persons. In Italy speak scholastic English only new generation. If you want, you aid to write the letter. I'm happy for you.
:lol: suanj