1867 Birth Record Translation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
JOHN08
Master
Master

1867 Birth Record Translation

Post by JOHN08 »

My translation of this 1867 birth record:

On the 24th of October 1867, appeared Angelo Pucciano, age: 30, profession: colono [tenant farmer], living: Acri, son of Michele, he declared the birth of his son, Luigi Pucciano, born of his wife, Giuseppina ?, last name ?, age: 18, profession: filatrice [spinner], living: Acri, on the 21st of October 1867.

Witnesses:
1. Francesco ?, age: 30, son of Salvatore.
2. Francesco Sisia, age: 45, son of deceased Saverio, profession: bracciale [laborer], living: Acri.

Hope I didn't miss anything of importance. Thanks for any corrections/additions.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... daa134.jpg
Tessa78
Master
Master

Re: 1867 Birth Record Translation

Post by Tessa78 »

JOHN08 wrote:My translation of this 1867 birth record:

On the 24th of October 1867, appeared Angelo Pucciano, age: 30, profession: colono [tenant farmer], living: Acri, son of Michele, he declared the birth of his son, Luigi Pucciano, born of his wife, Giuseppina ?, last name ?, age: 18, profession: filatrice [spinner], living: Acri, on the 21st of October 1867.

Witnesses:
1. Francesco ?, age: 30, son of Salvatore.
2. Francesco Sisia, age: 45, son of deceased Saverio, profession: bracciale [laborer], living: Acri.

Hope I didn't miss anything of importance. Thanks for any corrections/additions.

John

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... daa134.jpg
For mother's name, I see GIUSEPPA VITA
1st witness Francesco looks like PETRILLO
2nd witness Francesco - surname is SISCA, and his father Saverio is DECEASED.
BOTH are laborers living in Acri

I think you have ALL of the rest correct :-)

T.