Please translate to Italian

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
jjk_16_21
Rookie
Rookie

Please translate to Italian

Post by jjk_16_21 »

Dear Gentlemen,

I would like to thank you for your kindness in sending me the birth certificate extract of my great grandfather, Giuseppe Guarascio, six months ago. Now I have another request to make of you, and I hope that you will be equally as thoughtful in answering me. I would like the extract of the birth act and marriage act of Tommaso Guarascio and of Anna Maria Secreti. They are the parents of Giuseppe Guarascio, he was born 23 March 1904.

As always, I am grateful for your kindness, and enclosed is a money order of ten euros, a self addressed return envelope and an international return coupon.

Best regards,

James Klos
jjk_16_21
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Please translate to Italian

Post by jjk_16_21 »

Sorry, I added another sentence. Can Somebody please translate this letter for me. Thank you so much!!!!

Dear Gentlemen,

I would like to thank you for your kindness in sending me the birth certificate extract of my great grandfather, Giuseppe Guarascio, six months ago. Now I have another request to make of you, and I hope that you will be equally as thoughtful in answering me. I would like the extract of the birth act and marriage act of Tommaso Guarascio and of Anna Maria Secreti. They are the parents of Giuseppe Guarascio, he was born 23 March 1904. Also if possible I would like to get the state of family certificate. I know I am asking a lot and I understand if you can not find the time to do all of my request.
As always, I am grateful for your kindness, and enclosed is a money order of ten euros, a self addressed return envelope and an international return coupon.

Best regards,

James Klos
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Please translate to Italian

Post by suanj »

Dear Gentlemen,

I would like to thank you for your kindness in sending me the birth certificate extract of my great grandfather, Giuseppe Guarascio, six months ago. Now I have another request to make of you, and I hope that you will be equally as thoughtful in answering me. I would like the extract of the birth act and marriage act of Tommaso Guarascio and of Anna Maria Secreti. They are the parents of Giuseppe Guarascio, he was born 23 March 1904. Also if possible I would like to get the state of family certificate. I know I am asking a lot and I understand if you can not find the time to do all of my request.

Best regards,
[hr]
Egregio Signore,
desidero ringraziarla per la sua gentilezza nell'avermi inviato 6 mesi fa l'estratto dell'atto di nascita GUARASCIO Giuseppe.
Adesso desidero inoltrare un'altra richiesta ed spero che lei mi risponda egualmente.
Ho bisogno degli estratti di atto di nascita e del certificato di matrimonio delle seguenti coniugi:
- di GUARASCIO Tommaso e SECRETI Anna Maria (che erano i genitori di GUARASCIO Giuseppe nato il 23 Marzo 1904).
Altresì avrei bisogno dello stato di famiglia GUARASCIO Tommaso e SECRETI Anna Maria .
Ringrazio per la gentilezza ed unisco alla presente un assegno(**) di euro 10 e la busta a me preindirizzata e affrancata per la risposta.
I miei migliori saluti,
[hr]

** is better that you no send a money order, because for bank expenses are already 8 euros, and more the time job for to cash, so no helpful.. it is better that you send directly 10 euros in the envelope.
[hr]
I made some correction for to better understand to Officer......
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH