Search found 5 matches
- 13 Aug 2004, 19:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23251
Re: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
I don't know for sure if he was born in Sicily, just some thing I remember my Grandfather telling me. My Grandfather died in 1982, long before I had the time or inclination to research this, (was busy raising my family). Time and information lost! Now the only living second generations are a two ...
- 13 Aug 2004, 18:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23251
Re: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
thanks Joe I will try there also. I am sort of running into some obstacles on this end with dates. I have located my Great grandfather on the 1930 & 1920 census and the information he gave to the taker is confusing at best. I know they didn't speak english to well (as a matter of fact my Great ...
- 04 Aug 2004, 03:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23251
Re: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
the Citizenship # is #1052097 issued on July 29, 1918 in Borger NJ.
I have found the and entry on June 24, 1903 for the Prinzess Irene for a Rosario Fruci (mispelled possibly) age 16 traveling alone. This I believe is the one he was talking about. But the ag of this traveller does not match either ...
I have found the and entry on June 24, 1903 for the Prinzess Irene for a Rosario Fruci (mispelled possibly) age 16 traveling alone. This I believe is the one he was talking about. But the ag of this traveller does not match either ...
- 04 Aug 2004, 02:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23251
Re: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
My Great Grandfather's name was Rosario Frucci.
- 04 Aug 2004, 02:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 23251
Surname Frucci from Filadelfia
I am looking for information on my Great Grandfather's family. I know he was born in Filadelfia, and according to a loosely thrown together version of our family tree, he was born in 1873. He died in the U.S. in 1941 and not much of his family origin is known by those of us still living. I was given ...