Search found 9 matches
- 21 Jul 2007, 23:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: tanslation help please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15787
Re: tanslation help please
Just wanted to make sure..Many thanks!
- 20 Jul 2007, 14:56
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: tanslation help please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15787
Re: tanslation help please
Sory..the message is from Banca di Roma..received another today.
- 19 Jul 2007, 22:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: tanslation help please
- Replies: 12
- Views: 15787
Re: tanslation help please
I think I received another one from "Banco Roma" I deleted it and reported it as Junk Mail. Would there ever be any legitimate commincation from Italy arrivng by e-mail? I find it unusual, since the last commincation I sent was in 2005!
Sounds like the same kind of communication....What do you ...
Sounds like the same kind of communication....What do you ...
- 17 Aug 2005, 20:43
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente/Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7342
Re: Valente/Rossi
Many thanks Essgee.
I finally received a response from Villa Latina for "Stato di Familia", and I hit the jackpot! Not only did they list all of the children, they also found a listing of Marco Valente's 5 children from his second marriage to Teresa Gargaro. From what I can tell, (my translation ...
I finally received a response from Villa Latina for "Stato di Familia", and I hit the jackpot! Not only did they list all of the children, they also found a listing of Marco Valente's 5 children from his second marriage to Teresa Gargaro. From what I can tell, (my translation ...
- 28 May 2005, 21:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nicastro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11904
Re: Nicastro
Thanks so much!
- 28 May 2005, 06:16
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nicastro
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11904
Nicastro
I am attempting to help a friend with his genealogical research, and we are trying to find birth and marriage information for his grandfather, Giovanni Battista Perri from Nicastro. He was born about 1872-1873. We found him on the Ellis island website twice, once from Nicastro in 1906 and the second ...
- 07 Mar 2005, 20:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente/Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7342
Re: Valente/Rossi
Thanks! I'll try it.
- 07 Mar 2005, 03:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Valente/Rossi
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7342
Valente/Rossi
I received a copy of my great-grandfather's birth registration from Villa Latina. I knew his birthdate and his parents names, (Marco Valente and Elisabetta Rossi) so most of the information needed to research his birth record was there. I went to the Family History Center and came across a marriage ...
- 26 Aug 2004, 21:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Domenico Valente
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7344
Re: Domenico Valente
:D :D :D
Peter,
Thank you so much for this information! I just received my great grandfathers birth information from Villa Latina. It took less than a month for a reply.
Only one question I have though...His christian name is listed as Domenico Secondino. Any idea what his middle name might ...
Peter,
Thank you so much for this information! I just received my great grandfathers birth information from Villa Latina. It took less than a month for a reply.
Only one question I have though...His christian name is listed as Domenico Secondino. Any idea what his middle name might ...