Hi - it's Diane; I forgot to mention that my father had 2 half-brothers by the last name of Roccasecca. Benedetta Guglielmo was mother to all 3 boys. My grandmother passed away before I was born, however we share the same birthday.
My father married Fujiko Kamimura when he was stationed in Japan in ...
Search found 2 matches
- 07 Sep 2004, 12:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another thing....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6817
- 07 Sep 2004, 11:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: another thing....
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6817
Re: another thing....
Hi - my name is Diane Viselli; my father is Louis Anthony Viselli in Hinesville, GA & my sister is Theresa Viselli-Smith in Savannah, GA.
Just thought I'd introduce myself since we're cousins.
Please reply, I look forward to hearing from you. FYI - I live in Oakland, CA.
I was online & I ...
Just thought I'd introduce myself since we're cousins.
Please reply, I look forward to hearing from you. FYI - I live in Oakland, CA.
I was online & I ...