Search found 9 matches

by jtapia
04 Jan 2005, 20:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Carlano Saccucci Palombelli Fiaschetti DeCave Ciuffa Nasini
Replies: 1
Views: 3785

Carlano Saccucci Palombelli Fiaschetti DeCave Ciuffa Nasini

Any information on these families of Italy, please reply. Searching geneology and love to share with anyone whom may know anything. Thank you.

Jessica
by jtapia
12 Oct 2004, 02:24
Topic: looking for Bonanni, Calandrelli, Boccanera, Conti...
Replies: 2
Views: 3899

Re: looking for Bonanni, Calandrelli, Boccanera, Conti...

I know that Ercole (means Hercules) and that there is a tower built in Cori, Italy (Latina/Lazio) in honor of Ercole. Cori is about 30 miles southeast of Rome. That is where my ancestors are from - maybe you can check for that area (just a suggestion). Sorry I could not be of more help. My family su...
by jtapia
12 Oct 2004, 02:19
Forum: Italian History & Culture
Topic: La Gitana (Roman Gypsies)
Replies: 9
Views: 17716

La Gitana (Roman Gypsies)

It is believed (passed down in family stories) that my great great great grandmother was known simply as "Teresina La Gitana" or Little Teresa the Gypsy. Does anyone have any knowledge of the Gitana or even the practice of Mal' Occhio (the Evil Eye) of the 1800s or early 1900s in Italy? I ...
by jtapia
09 Oct 2004, 00:10
Topic: Ciuffa Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)
Views: 4276

Ciuffa Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)

Tomasina Ciuffa of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) married Raimundo Ricci. They had four children: Baby girl (stillborn), Livia Ricci, Erminia Ricci DiPaolo and Angelina Ricci. Erminia Ricci married to Anthony DiPaolo and they immigrated to the USA in the early 1900s. Looking for possible ties between T...
by jtapia
08 Oct 2004, 21:49
Topic: Corbi Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)
Replies: 0
Views: 2517

Corbi Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)

Known that Stefano Corbi of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) immigrated to the USA in the early 1900s with cousin, Nazzareno Ciuffa. Cousin, Francesco Di Cave (De Cave) later immigrated to join him in Chester, Pennsylvania. For more information on this family, please contact me at jessicaltapia@yahoo.com...
by jtapia
08 Oct 2004, 21:46
Topic: Ciuffa Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)
Views: 2453

Ciuffa Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina)

Francesca Ciuffa of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) married to Gaetano Nasini. Had three children (confirmed, may be more): Teresa Nasini Di Cave Alessi, Angelo Nasini and Angelina Nasini Morroni. All three children immigrated to the USA in the early 1900s. Francesca's mother is believed to be "Ter...
by jtapia
08 Oct 2004, 21:42
Topic: Di Cave (De Cave) Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy
Views: 2293

Di Cave (De Cave) Surname of Cori, Lazio, Italy

Giuseppe Di Cave (De Cave) of Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) had son, Francesco Di Cave whom immigrated to the USA in 1906 to stay with cousin, Stefano Corbi. Francesco married Teresa Nasini (both families appear to be related, possible cousins), also from Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) and they had 7 chi...
by jtapia
08 Oct 2004, 21:34
Topic: Nasini Surname of Cori, Italy, Lazio
Views: 2834

Nasini Surname of Cori, Italy, Lazio

Gaetano Nasini married to Francesca Ciuffa - Cori, Lazio, Italy (Latina) - daughter Teresa Nasini had son, Tomasino (left behind in Italy), and immigrated to the USA in 1908 on the ship, Taormina, staying with brother Angelo Nasini in Chester, Pennsylvania. (Another known sibling is Angelina Nasini ...
by jtapia
08 Oct 2004, 01:19
Topic: Ciuffa, Nasini, Corbi & Di Cave - Cori, Lazio, Italy
Views: 3698

Ciuffa, Nasini, Corbi & Di Cave - Cori, Lazio, Italy

I am searching for my ancestors from Cori, Lazio, Italy - my great grandparents immigrated to the United States in the early 1900's and I am searching for their roots. Does anyone have any information on the surnames CIUFFA, NASINI, CORBI or DI CAVE. Great great grandparents GAETANO NASINI and FRANC...