Search found 210 matches

by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 22:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Passport records
Replies: 15
Views: 464

Re: Passport records

Yes, I have the marriage records. I am going to have to try and get to the manifest again since I dont have the link.
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 16:58

My mistake. The 1910 census was taken in April, not June..which means she was gone for an even longer time.
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 16:48

No, I have no public tree online. I thought if you lived in the USA, which she did from 1902 or so, in order to leave, you needed a usa passport. I am just curious as to when she left to go there..since he lived with his sister in 1910. And what was she doing there all of that time. The 1910 census ...
by Eleven
17 Oct 2017, 01:53

Yes, I have had all of those for years. I started my family searching back in 1992...before the internet. Her husband did not accompany her on this trip, but his name is Antonio DiBattista. Lucia/Lucy Sardanopoli (DiBattista) was with her 3 children. They lived in Manhattan. (NYC) I have the ship pa...
by Eleven
15 Oct 2017, 16:15

Can someone please check for the passport of the above. Thank you so much.
by Eleven
10 Oct 2017, 02:37

Well, I thought of someone..lol Several years ago, I discovered that my grandmother returned to Italy with her first 3 children. They were very young. I have no idea why she would have returned there and then came back. Can someone search for the passport of Lucia or Lucy DiBattista. It would have h...
by Eleven
27 Sep 2017, 03:54

I am not really looking for anyone. I was just curious. If I think of someone, I will let you know. Thanks for asking.
by Eleven
25 Sep 2017, 02:57

Passport records

I saw someone mention passport records in one of the threads. Are there records online for passports?
by Eleven
30 Aug 2017, 02:30
Topic: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program
Replies: 11
Views: 600

Re: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program

I ran into that problem last year. For 24 years I was trying to get some info on my late husband's grandmother from a small town in Benevento. Every few weeks, I checked the family search site to see if they added anything and last year, around this time..they had records from that town. I clicked t...
by Eleven
28 Aug 2017, 03:35
Topic: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program
Replies: 11
Views: 600

Re: re:discontinuation of lds film ordering program

You would be surprised what you can uncover in these processetti files. I started my genealogy 24 years ago. In doing my father's town in Sicily, they only had from 1865 back. I needed forward..to fill that gap. At that time, my aunt (fathers sister) was in her 80s. She was born in Sicily and came h...
by Eleven
22 Dec 2016, 00:09
Topic: Happy Holidays
Replies: 13
Views: 1145

Re: Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!
by Eleven
11 Dec 2016, 04:33
Topic: Stefanese, Steffinnii, Stefin Family
Replies: 6
Views: 712

Re: Stefanese, Steffinnii, Stefin Family

Wow..My father was born in Campofranco. I know members of the Stefanese family, from there. The ones I know migrated to the Bronx. These people were very close to my family. They were lifelong friends, going back generations...christening each others children, etc. I believe the man's first name was...
by Eleven
09 Sep 2016, 19:59
Topic: Piedilato from Rionero in Vulture...anyone?? Other interests Zampella, Tolomeo, Danucci
Replies: 6
Views: 674

Re: Piedilato from Rionero in Vulture...anyone?? Other interests Zampella, Tolomeo, Danucci

My maternal grandparents were from Rionero. I dont match any of your names, though. Besides family search who have the Rionero records from 1861-1929, they have them here: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Potenza/Stato+civile+della+restaurazione/Rionero/ from 1816-1860...
by Eleven
05 Sep 2016, 16:35
Topic: Frustrated with family search..need help
Replies: 19
Views: 1502

Re: Frustrated with family search..need help

I would have liked to see more too...but, I am just so happy that I was able to get at least the Maria information.