Search found 7 matches

by LILLEE0202
12 Aug 2013, 21:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: ORLANDO / CIARAMITARO (Terrasini, province Palermo, Sicily)
Replies: 11
Views: 18990

Re: ORLANDO / CIARAMITARO (Terrasini, province Palermo, Sici

Do you have any Danna's in your tree?
I have Danna's born in Terrasini, province Palermo, Sicily.

My Great Grandfather was Salvatore D'Anna (as per 1920 U.S. Census) b. 1871 Terrasini, Palermo, Sicily. In 1920 his occupation was a Peddler.
He was married to:
My Great Grandmother Dominica (Domenica ...
by LILLEE0202
17 Aug 2005, 11:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need more information about my family heritage, please help.
Replies: 5
Views: 7302

Re: Need more information about my family heritage, please h

To All:
Thank you for all your help but you have gotten as far as I already have. He most definitely arrived at Ellis Island, as per my Uncle and Saverio's Death Certificate.

Suanj:
Yes this is my great grandmother and my great uncle. They came to join my great grandfather Saverio (How did he ...
by LILLEE0202
16 Aug 2005, 09:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need more information about my family heritage, please help.
Replies: 5
Views: 7302

Need more information about my family heritage, please help.

Hello all! Okay you told me the other night if I ever had a question or needed help you were all here to help. I thought about it and thought about it. There is something you can help me with if you don't mind. I looked through EllisIslandrecords.org last night and went through 2,502 DiBenedetto ...
by LILLEE0202
15 Aug 2005, 11:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname help please
Replies: 21
Views: 18601

Re: surname help please

I don't know why but I have a strong feeling that the Benedetto's are DiBenedetto's. Maybe because this is my maiden surname.
by LILLEE0202
14 Aug 2005, 07:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Need help!!
Replies: 30
Views: 23906

Re: Need help!!

Wow! You all did this work for this person. You all did a fine job and I hope this person responds soon.
by LILLEE0202
28 Feb 2005, 04:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: im shelby and im new to this sight.
Replies: 8
Views: 5326

Re: im shelby and im new to this sight.

Could the last name be Palisi?
by LILLEE0202
28 Feb 2005, 03:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname help please
Replies: 21
Views: 18601

Re: surname help please

I don't know if I can help but my maiden name is DiBenedetto. If you think I may be of any assistance drop me an e-mail to:
LILLEE0202@AOL.COM I will be happy to help.