Hi Lori and mfjp,
Thank you so much for your post. mfjp you mentioned Catalanos that went to Australia. My grandmothers brother Julio Catalano did go there and later moved here to Yonkers, NY. Thanks mfjp for the Ciccomancini information. It is very possible my grandmother came here not able to ...
Search found 2 matches
- 15 Mar 2005, 15:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catalano, Antonio - grandfather, born in Rapolla
- Replies: 11
- Views: 24208
- 08 Mar 2005, 22:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Catalano, Antonio - grandfather, born in Rapolla
- Replies: 11
- Views: 24208
Re: Catalano, Antonio - grandfather, born in Rapolla
Hi Lorie,
My name is Frank. I don't know if I can be much help, but let me offer what I have. My grandmother born November 21, 1900 was Angelina Catalano, she was born in a hamlet of the same name ( although I can't find anything on it ) the hamlet is on the Pescara/Abruzzi border. Pescara is ...
My name is Frank. I don't know if I can be much help, but let me offer what I have. My grandmother born November 21, 1900 was Angelina Catalano, she was born in a hamlet of the same name ( although I can't find anything on it ) the hamlet is on the Pescara/Abruzzi border. Pescara is ...