Unfortunately the closest one is a 1-1/2 hr. drive.... It probably is worth the trip... just need the time to do it. It's easy searching from home since I am on the computer for my job.........
But thank you for the suggestion.... I've been away from researching for a while but my daughter was ...
Search found 14 matches
- 20 Mar 2010, 03:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
- 20 Mar 2010, 02:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
That's quite alright. I am always open for more information. I recently discovered (this past week) the site you referred me to. Whoever transcribed everything really helped me fill in some questions. I do have other questions though ... maybe you can help me. Three of my grandparents (families) are ...
- 26 May 2005, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Shame it doesn't have boat info or anything else... I still need to speak with my dad ... his may be the one immigration paper we have.
- 26 May 2005, 03:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
My husband said he probably he was in the Mafia... He was just kidding... I hope...
What a great help you have been. I now have birth months and years for them. Amazing how much you can find out through the internet... Next I will try to get the Naturalization papers.
You may see me back on here ...
What a great help you have been. I now have birth months and years for them. Amazing how much you can find out through the internet... Next I will try to get the Naturalization papers.
You may see me back on here ...
- 26 May 2005, 03:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
You know what's weird.. I printed out the 1900 census. It lists Head of household as Frank when the 1910 one said Ignatz. However, I am sure it is right because all the other information matches. In addition, my father has a copy of the birth certificate of my grandfather that he had a copy made of ...
- 26 May 2005, 03:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Thanks Debbie...
I'll give it a try.
Much appreciated. Patti
I'll give it a try.
Much appreciated. Patti
- 26 May 2005, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Debbie
You are wonderful... Now how do I go about doing that???
I also have been on the Ancestry.com site and found Ignazio Vilardi, Born 1865 on that site but you have to purchase it. Figured I'd wait to see if I can locate others there before I do anything.
But if you could let me know how I ...
You are wonderful... Now how do I go about doing that???
I also have been on the Ancestry.com site and found Ignazio Vilardi, Born 1865 on that site but you have to purchase it. Figured I'd wait to see if I can locate others there before I do anything.
But if you could let me know how I ...
- 26 May 2005, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
They're on the 1910 Census State of New York / County: Kings.. Morell Street
Lines 17-26 is Vilardi & Sausa ...
Lines 17-26 is Vilardi & Sausa ...
- 26 May 2005, 00:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Couldn't be him he has been dead for a long time.... he was 80 at the time of the 1910 census
- 26 May 2005, 00:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
For Sausa:
On census his name is spelt Sausa, Laurenzo (on Marr cert. of daughter spelt Lorenzo) date listed on census of immigration looks like 1896?. Looks like age at time of census was 80 in 1910 been married for 44 years
wife name Sausa, Katherina (on Marr. of daughter spelt Cattarina) date ...
On census his name is spelt Sausa, Laurenzo (on Marr cert. of daughter spelt Lorenzo) date listed on census of immigration looks like 1896?. Looks like age at time of census was 80 in 1910 been married for 44 years
wife name Sausa, Katherina (on Marr. of daughter spelt Cattarina) date ...
- 26 May 2005, 00:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Debbie,
You know I am not sure of that. I guess I just assumed because I know my grandfather on the other side of the family came through Ellis Island. He's one that I know came over to Ellis Island and I cannot find him either but I will try your suggestion for the others.
I appreciate your help ...
You know I am not sure of that. I guess I just assumed because I know my grandfather on the other side of the family came through Ellis Island. He's one that I know came over to Ellis Island and I cannot find him either but I will try your suggestion for the others.
I appreciate your help ...
- 25 May 2005, 23:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Debbie
I don't know the answer to that. I also don't have marriage cert. of my g-grandfather. I just found it looking through different websites. I was trying to trace back further in the family history. The censuses I found have really helped in finding out the approx. age/marriage, etc. It ...
I don't know the answer to that. I also don't have marriage cert. of my g-grandfather. I just found it looking through different websites. I was trying to trace back further in the family history. The censuses I found have really helped in finding out the approx. age/marriage, etc. It ...
- 25 May 2005, 23:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Re: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Yes they all did occur in Italy (the marriages) the only one that didn't was my g-grandfathers/mothers...
I believe they were all from Palermo. Is there anyway of researching information on the internet. and if so, I cannot speak/read Italian.
Patti
I believe they were all from Palermo. Is there anyway of researching information on the internet. and if so, I cannot speak/read Italian.
Patti
- 25 May 2005, 22:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
- Replies: 27
- Views: 17446
Sausa Vilardi LiPani Ilardi
Trying to find out when my great great grandparents were married. Have maiden names of wives and approximate ages but don't know how to go about locating marriage dates:
Names: Antonio Vilardi married Santa Pantaleo (Found marriage cert. of their son, my great grandfather married 7/4/1893 but ...
Names: Antonio Vilardi married Santa Pantaleo (Found marriage cert. of their son, my great grandfather married 7/4/1893 but ...